5 Ways a REALTOR® Can Help You Sell Your Home Faster
Let’s face it. When you’re ready to sell your home, you’re ready. Here are five ways a Realtor® can help you make a better impression on potential buyers:
- Pricing. A REALTOR® helps you price your home competitively by analyzing recent home purchases in the area, access to schools and shopping, and other neighborhood characteristics that increase home prices. A Duffey REALTOR® will help you price your home right the first time.
- Staging. A REALTOR® helps you stage your home for maximum appeal inside and out. A Realtor can help you determine what should stay with the property and whether new sod, a fresh coat of paint, or new kitchen fixtures might be just what your house needs. The old saying is true: You never get a second chance to make a first impression. Your Duffey REALTOR® will help you make a good first impression on potential buyers.
- Access. Your life doesn’t stop when you put a “For Sale” sign in the front yard. Nobody wants to take off work or miss a child’s ballgame because a potential buyer can only come at a certain time. Your Duffey Realty agent will set up appointments and follow up on opportunities to show your house, which allows you to spend your time doing what you love.
- Resources. Duffey Realty’s website is an excellent example of the resources a REALTOR® provides to home sellers. Buyers can search DuffeyRealty.com for properties and then contact any of our agents with a click or a touch. We do the work so you don’t have to.
- Knowledge. Duffey REALTORS® have decades of experience in the West Georgia and East Alabama Real Estate markets. We know what buyers are looking for in neighborhoods, schools, and amenities, and we can communicate that information to buyers so they can make their decisions faster.
Contact Duffey Realty today, and let us show you the difference a REALTOR® can make.