Bring Your “A” Game to Local Courses During National Golf Month
August is National Golf Month, which means it’s a great time to hit the links. Whether you play regularly or just enjoy an occasional outing, West Georgia has some great golf courses designed by some of the biggest names in golf course architecture.
Here’s a list of some of our favorites:
• Oak Mountain Championship Golf, Carrollton (semi-private)
• Fairfield Plantation Golf and Country Club, Villa Rica (semi-private)
• St. Andrews Country Club, Winston (semi-private, 9 holes)
• The Frog at The Georgian Resort, Villa Rica (semi-private)
• Sunset Hills Country Club, Carrollton (private)
• The Lion Golf Club, Bremen (public)
• Tally Mountain Golf Course, Tallapoosa (public)
• Mirror Lake (Villa Rica) & Chapel Hills Golf Clubs (Douglasville), Villa Rica (semi-private)
Is golf course community living for you? Many of the golf courses in the Carrollton and West Georgia area are near some of the best neighborhoods in the region, too. Contact a Duffey Realty agent today and let us tell you how one of these courses could be as near as your own backyard.